Sunday, October 9, 2011

10/2/2011

 
HEY!!!
So, I`m sorry that this email is extremely late and will probably be relatively short, just had an intense lesson with some investigator and it took up a bit of our P-day time, but I just need to tell you that I is alive. Things just have been so busy since I came into Kobe, but I guess thats just what happens when you come into a tokai area and have to start with almost nothing. I know so very little about this area! All I can pretty much do is tell you how to get from Sannomia to the mission home. Well, I guess thats pretty much all you need because there are SO many people swarming the streets of Sannomia. You could pretty much street there the whole day without a problem. But, with a lot of people there tends to be a lot of...interesting people. Its great though, it makes streeting so much more interesting. Oh, the joys of white washing an area, its an adventure everyday.
Anyways, Elder Meyer and I have quite a responsiblity on our hands. President sat us down earlier today and expressed how he wants us to make Kobe, and this is his own word, "explode". As in, find and baptize all of the elect that the Lord has prepared for the Saints in Kobe. President envisions Kobe becoming the "city upon a hill", the "lighthouse" of the mission since this is the "Kobe Japan Mission." And to finish his great statement, he looked up at us, smiled and warmly told us "yoroshiku, I trust in you two Elders."
Well, I now know what is needed to be done with my time in Kobe. That is to simply, find and baptize the elect.
I don`t know, I`m not as nervous as I thought I would be. I just figured that the Lord has already realized a long time ago that I`m just a twenty year old kid from Provo, Utah who has absolutely no idea what he`s doing and He will help me accordingly. All I know is that if I continue to work hard and just trust that the Lord will cover for me, I think that we`ll be just fine. Plus, I have a whole General Conference prepared for me to receive guidance for my new area...so yeah!
Anywho, life is so good right now! I`m living in KOBE! Whats better than that?
Alrighty, I`m going to go bounce now. Gotta find the sheep of the Lord`s fold! LOVE YOU GUYS! Hope you guys have an awesome week!
Mucho amor,
Elder Saito



No comments:

Post a Comment