Monday, July 25, 2011

Rex his losing his weight and giving it to me.

Hey Kazokuzzz
Thanks for all of your emails! Its way good to see that all of your guys are way genki. I can`t believe your Barcelona trip is almost over already Mom and Dad...that was super quick wasn`t it? Bleah but what do I know, I have no concept of time anymore. bahah But I`m way glad to hear that you guys were having a bunch of fun over there. Thanks for the pictures by the way, you guys look way happy! Wait...does that mean the next email I get from you guys is gonna be from good old Provo?
OMGoodness! SELENA YOU`RE SO OLD NOW!!! How does it feel being...23 was it? I`ve lost count. I don`t know how old anyone in our family is anymore...but I do know that we are now all officially elderly beings. Oh well, its all good! Can you guys believe that my year mark is coming right around the corner? Yeah, gross right? Anyways. Sounds like you did nothing on your birthday Selena. Thats cool, at least you got to roll around on the carpet at home for a whole day. But yeah, happy late birthday yo.
Can`t believe how quickly this week went by. It was so busy, I felt like I was running around with my head cut off! BUT we were so blessed by seeing so many miracles unfold right infront of us. It always seems to happen that way, whenever you`re really busy and think that you can`t get anything done...miracles happen. Man, but the mission is starting to change so much! For the better of course. But I can`t really explain it...there`s just a different feel to things. I dunno, I`m just learning so much with all these new ways of doing things. We had our first one-on-one interviews with President Zinke (well...my second actually) this past Tuesday. Actually it was perfect because Tuesday was the day where Shikoku was hit with a big typhoon so we just hung out at the church with President and the AP`s while it was raining sideways. Twas exciting. We had to shove 6 elders into our tiny little apartment. That was a party! Anyways, it was really good to sit down and talk to him about his vision and the way he feels the Lord wants the work moving towards. It was a way spiritual sit-down talk! One of the things the mission is really going to focus on is relying on the Spirit rather then our own talents and abillities. Just beleiving that this is the Lords work and we`re just instruments in His hands. I mean, this is something we all already knew from the first place...but just reinforcing that idea is so inspired. I think thats when I had a good humility punch to the face. Just gotta rely on that Spirit you know? It says in PMG, no matter your ablilites or talents, if you do not have the Spirit, you cannot preach the gospel. I think thats a big thing that I learned throughout the week! I like to learn.
Well, times running out...I just spent the last hour doing reports and the zone vision. Gotta go do some shopping or else we won`t have food for the week! Ah, being poor is awesome. Anyways, I`m going over to Kobe this week for Zone Leader Council so I`ll be able to play with Burns Choro!
bahah anyways, I go now. Life is good! Thanks for everything you do famiry!!!! MUCHO LOVE! Peace.
Luves,
Elder Saito




No comments:

Post a Comment