Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/3/2011

Chelenes,
Sup.
Gracias for the email fool. Sounds like you`re effectively spending your time cleaning up the garden and the house, keep it up little one. Oh, and I`m way relieved to hear that Pochi`s bump on his stomach isn`t really anything. I is so happy that my puppy is genki!
How`s that intern going? I`m surprised you haven`t been kicked out of the program yet. bahaha I joke, i joke. No, but thanks for sending me the pictures too. Good thing your eyebrows look drawn in in the picture of you and Richard at Allen`s weddin. My eyebrows are probably one of the thickest in all of Japan. How much money would you give me if I joined all of my Japanese brethern and shaved my eyebrows? It better be a lot...
Bah, things have been so darn busy this past week. So many things occured all in a short time! We got our new mission president, President Zinke, on Thursday. We got to go all the way to Kobe to meet and greet with him and Sister Zinke. They`re both way awesome and way hakujin. And I love that guys vision about missionary work! He gave a way inspirational testimony of how the work in the Kobe Mission is just going to explode and we`re gonna take this mission to waaayyyyy new heights! Its way crazy to think that I`ll be working with him for only a year...which reminds me. My year mark is coming up! Bleah. Its way too fast...
Anyways...President Zinke brought in a bunch of new ideas and policies...which will take time for me to get used to. For example, he has a vision that missionaries should stay in their areas for longer periods of time. Which I figured out today...because transfer calls were today. AND GUESS WHAT?!
Well I`ll tell you...I`m staying in Takamastsu again. But this time I`m guarnteed to stay until September. Why? Because I`m going to be training a new missionary! bahaha and there is a new intense training program for new missionaries where the new missionary and the trainer have to work together for two transfers. Hence, making my stay at Takamatsu 5 transfers at the least. I have no idea what in the world President was thinking to make me a trainer/zoneleader and stay for 5 transfers...but I know he`s receiving revelation from the Lord and he knows what he`s doing. So, I just gotta suck it up and get comfortable for two more transfers in little Takamatsu. bahaha but I`m going to go pick up my little son this Thursday at Kobe. This next two transfers is going to be CRAZY!!!
Anyways, I honestly don`t know how to feel right now. Its bitersweet, I`m not going to lie. I was almost sure that I would transfer out..but God always seems to kick me in the face once I start assuming. Whateves, life is still good. I love Takamatsu yo! It just means I get to see more miracles and spend more time with my new converts bahaha
Well, i go now. Email me back yo. And write me a letter for once! Its a bummer when the only consistent letters you get are from other missionaries or your grandma! I kid!
Okay peace.
Love ya!
Elder Saito

No comments:

Post a Comment