Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/2/2012

Hey hey hey family,

So I actually don`t have much time to write you guys cause we`re going to Amanohashidate in a bit. For those who don`t know what that is...well, I`ll send pictures next week. haha But I`m way excited to hear back from you guys! I can`t believe how quickly this week went by but we were SO BLESSED! I need to update you with everything that had happened.

But first off, I got my final transfer call of my mission. I`ll be doing a special assignment for my last transfer...which is exactly what I`ve been doing for the past transfer. Single zone leader/trainer again! Whoot! I`m way excited for this next transfer, especially because I`ll be with my beloved Elder Shinohara. Its always good when you`ve got a son who is on dendo fire!

Our little miracle of the week...well, I don`t have too much time to write all the small details but our thirteen year old investigator totally turned around earlier this week and told us that she`d been thinking about it a lot wants to be baptized! It totally caught both Elder Shinohara and I off guard! If all things go well, she should be going through this month. There are still a few things we need to finish up before it goes through, but it looks pretty good. The parents gave the okay to her, but we need to actually go and talk to them first before we can jump to conclusions. Please keep up the prayers for her! She is way awesome! I`ve learned so much in this past week about the concept of patience and accepting the Lord`s will. Sometimes you just need to let go of a few things and take a step of faith in the dark while trusting that the Lord would guide you where you need to go.

Well, there is a lot of planning that we need to do for the baptismal service! Gotta get to work! Sorry for the short email...but I wanna go to AMANOHASHIDATE!!!

Love you,
Elder Saito








No comments:

Post a Comment