Sunday, June 3, 2012

5/20/2012

Hey family,

Wow, I can`t believe its already been a week since I last talked to you over the phone! Way quick, but this week was a good one for us over here in Toyooka. But I am really glad to hear that all of you guys are doing well. Know that I`m praying for all of ya!

Goodness gracious, it baffles me to think that May is almost over! I`ve been doing my best not worrying about time and just working but it always catches me off guard when P-day rolls around and I`m emailing you guys. Maybe I should just not email you guys from now on! ahaha I kid, I kid. But I`ve learned from experience that you don`t need time to start succeeding or changing yourself. All you need is faith, desire, commitment and the will to attack all opportunities that come before you.

The work is moving forward here in Toyooka. It may not be in large or dramatic scales but I know that it is indeed moving forward. Toyooka is a place where you can`t just use brute force or skill to produce results, I`ve learned that the hard way. But I know that the key to success in areas like this is patient but persistent work. Small, insignificant acts can produce great results in the long run. Just like how sand thats blown in the wind can shape canyons all the way down to the smallest crevasses can. I know that my work here won`t be fruit-less. But I did have a very spiritual experience this past week. After a long prayer with the man upstairs, I think I`ve finally come to an understanding of why He kept me in Toyooka for this long. Its because there are people in this area that only I can influence and I`m going to do everything I can to help them come unto Christ.

Well, I`ve gotta go now! Oh yeah, I might buy a cheap suits if there are any at Aoyama or Haruyama...so be careful bank account. haha

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Make this the best week ever, okay?

Mucho Love,
Elder Saito




No comments:

Post a Comment