Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/18/11




 
Herro Famiry,
HEY!!! Guess what , there`s only a week before Christmas. So, before I forget I`ll tell you when to call me on Christmas. Call me on the 25th, approximately around 5:00pm. Do it! Do it now! Okay and the number is...080-2149-6214. Well, I don`t know what to tell you guys. I`m way excited to hear from you youngsters but at the same time...I`m way concerned. If that make sense. Only, only because I know that this call will mostly consist of:
-uncomfortable and probably unintentional probing questions about my future choices of schooling, housing, life in general, etc.
But, I guess that's just the inevitable. Its happening to me family, I`m becoming old. At a very alarming rate that is...Itsn`t great to know that I`m going to be a social inept and probably senile in less then seven months? Oh well. Oh yes, I should probably inform you that I am, indeed, staying for a third transfer in Kobe with my beloved Elder Meyer. Transfer 12, bring it on!
Well, I bring good tithing to all of those who reads this email. Brother Yoshida was baptized yesterday!!! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Amen. No, but in all seriousness, it was a fantastic baptism. Brother Yoshida is a spiritual anchor when it comes to the Book of Mormon. After the baptism, he stood up and testified to the ward about his conversion. It was awesome because he told the ward how we were so persistent when it came to following up with his Book of Mormon reading...but it really helped him build a habit to read out of the Book of Mormon everyday. I love that guy!
Yeah...well. There`s a bunch of elders waiting for the computer...and I`m just gonna talk to you over the phone in a week so, peace! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Can`t wait to talk to all of you! Have a GREEEEAAAAA-T week. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Oh and thanks for the package by the way!!!
Mucho Love,
Elder Saito
Dear Grandview 16th Ward,
Thanks a bunch for all the Christmas wishes! I really love all of you guys! The work is going great over here in Japan and we are currently seeing miracles as our brothers and sisters are coming unto Christ. Please continue praying for them! Thank you so much! And thanks to the kind person who donated their well worked for 50 dollars! It shall be used for good.
Love,
Elder Saito

No comments:

Post a Comment