Sunday, May 6, 2012

4/29/2012

Hey Family,

Well here it is, my final two transfers out in the field. Like you all know, I`ve got myself a new son! Elder Shinohara from Sendai! Actually, he`s from Shizuoka but he is seriously the best thing that has happened to me since who knows what. I seriously love this kid with all my heart! He`s a way talented missionary and it feels like he`s already a zone leader worthy so it helps me out a lot while I`m fulfilling the role of a single zone leader.

Honestly, I don`t really have time to write much because I need to jump on a bus to Kobe...so this will be extremely short. Just know that your son/little brother is alive and well in Toyooka. I`ve become very accustom to Toyooka, I already know more than half of the people in the town. I guess thats just what happens when you stay in an area for longer than two transfers. But I know that the Lord had left me in Toyooka and paired me up with such a great missionary for a reason. I know that the Lord lives and knows each and every one of us very well...I was able to experience that very personally this past week.

Okay, I love you guys a bunch! Thanks for being awesome all the time!!!

Loves,
Elder Saito


No comments:

Post a Comment